Orangeville & Area Job Fair
Job seekers and commuters are invited to explore local employment opportunities at the Orangeville & Area Job Fair on October 22.
Job seekers are asked to come with their updated resumes and to be prepared for on-the-spot interviews. The following local employers are actively recruiting for positions and are ready to connect with qualified candidates.
- Clorox Co. of Canada
- Data Cable
- Direct Plastics Ltd.
- E. Hofmann Plastics Inc.
- KTH Shelburne Mfg. Inc.
- Röchling Engineering Plastics
- Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.
- TFI Aerospace Corporation
Skilled Trades and General Labour
Healthcare and Social Services
- Comfort Keepers
- Community Living Dufferin
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services
- Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment
- The Sunflower School
Foodservice and Hospitality
- Caledon Ski Club
- Hockley Valley Resort
- McDonald’s (Riddell Road and Broadway locations)
- Shoeless Joe’s Sports Grill
- Vintage Hotels (Millcroft Inn & Spa)
Resources and Agencies
- Adecco Staffing Agency
- Georgian College Career and Employment Community Services
- Power Personnel
- Think Pro Recruitment Specialists
This is the third job fair hosted by the Town of Orangeville. During the last event in May 2018, over 650 potential candidates connected with 35 local employers.
This event is hosted by the Town of Orangeville Economic Development office in partnership with the Waterloo Wellington Dufferin Workforce Planning Board, Georgian College Centre for Career and Employment Services (CCES), the County of Dufferin, and the Dufferin Board of Trade.
For more information about the Orangeville & Area Job Fair and the employers involved, contact the Town of Orangeville Economic Development Department at 519-941-0440 Ext 2258.